Hermès Autumn Winter 2011

Hermès Autumn Winter 2011


Hermès Autumn Winter 2011

Hermès Autumn Winter 2011

Hermès Autumn Winter 2011

Hermès Autumn Winter 2011

Hermès Autumn Winter 2011


Christophe Lemaire’s first collection as design (or creative?) director at Hermes has been overshadowed by fashion week’s big dramas. I like that he has added his sporty handwriting to the collection, but has not taken it too far from what Jean Paul Gaultier did, there is still a bit of fantasy present in the show. I won’t say I loved it, there were a few too many parkas for my liking, the way he used the leather was tacky at times, and some of the shapes weren’t exactly chic, but I think Hermes has made the right decision. Give Lemaire a few seasons to get settled, and I think he will do very well for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...