Maria Sharapova: from New York, to Paris, to London

Although she's out of Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova is still my favorite tennis player. I admire her skills, but I also admire her style. Here are some of my favorite tennis outfits. 

NEW YORK

At the US Open in Queens, Maria's "night dress" by Nike (her sponsor) was absolutely stunning. I like to call this little number the little-black-dress-of-tennis. Maria said: "The whole inspiration for the night dress was Audrey Hepburn. I'm really inspired by her. I'm in a phase where I'm watching all of her movies." This dress was also put up for an auction... and not to mention the matching caplet. 

PARIS

At the French Open, Maria was fashionably dressed in a feminine deep blue mesh dress. I would just love to play tennis in this. 



LONDON

Still, even with the white dress code at Wimbledon, Maria Sharapova manages to stand out on the court in this white dress with pleats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...