I'd Rock That, INTO BATTLE: Ecko Unlimited Master Chief Hoodies



halo-hoodie.jpg
Looking to expand their line of geek-wear, Ecko Unlimited is releasing this $88Master Chief hoodie just in time for cooler weather. Good thing too, I'm tired of setting myself on fire!
Brand new, limited edition Halo 3 hoodie from Ecko makes a great gift for your favorite gamer. Color-blocked hoodie is zip-front with nylon welt pockets and nylon overlay over fleece. Velcro(R) close hood with self-welt pockets, rib knit sleeve cuffs and hem.
I, for one, would wear the hell outta that thing. And I'm not just saying that cause it'll compliment my cardboard Halo arsenal so nicely, but that's part of it. *pew pew* *bang bang* *rat-a-tat-tat!* What do you mean I can't get on the bus like this?! Mr. Driver -- PREPARE TO BE BAGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...