2010 Fashion, Kim Kardashian Offers Style Tips

2010 Fashion, We could spend days questioning this classification – we’ll simply accept it and pass along a number of company shills Fashion tips Kim recently offered in the pages of InStyle. Follow along if you wish to look your best.

Fashion TipsStyle Tips

Find a Great Tailor
“Anything you wear should be proportioned to your body, and a good tailor will make sure everything fits perfectly. I either have my tailor at every fitting or I have my stylist pin my wardrobe and take it to the tailor before I wear anything. Shortening a hem line on a dress can make a huge difference!”

Accentuate the Waist
“Show off that tiny waist! Adding a belt makes your outfit look more polished. I have great belts from Phillip Lim and Alaia. Vintage belts are one of a kind and can be affordable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...